Some days you just need an attitude adjustment. Here are 5 things that might help tune-up the 'tude.
1. Hug your dog -- Nothing is better than some love from your fur baby. With one hug they remind you what unconditional love is all about. They don't care if your pants are too tight, your hair is a funny color or if you had a run-in at work. They live for the moment and love with abandon.
2. Realize Life is Short -- I have a friend who is dying from cancer. His attitude is amazing. He is living everyday to the fullest. Whether it's cancer, an accident, or the end of a long-life, it goes by in the blink of an eye.
3. Count your Blessings -- Stop. Take a breath. Even during hard times I count the many ways my family and I are blessed. You have many things for which to be thankful. A roof over your head, food in the cupboards,
4. Walk Outside -- The beauty and wonder of nature always brightens my day. It's a magnificence that God created for us.
5. Follow your Passion -- Getting lost in something you love is sure to turn your day around.